Reg-Room is pleased to provide Reg-Track our regulatory tracking service. The system identifies the most important regulatory developments affecting the global financial services industry. Reg-Track also allows you to incorporate data into your organization’s proprietary systems.
- Quickly and easily pinpoint the rules you want.
- Find existing rules and track new, proposed and future rules.
- Only get the rules you want by using multiple filters including regulator, country, entity type, product and data.
- Content includes guidance, interpretations, enforcement actions, legislation, hearings, key speeches and statements.
- Over 100 regulators in all global regions covered.
- All items contain easy to read summaries, with more detailed descriptions on request.
- Get email of all new rules from regulators you are interested in on the day the rules are issued
- You set the frequency of the email; it can be daily, weekly or any other frequency.
National and federal regulators including all the G-20 countries, federal government agencies, state agencies, international regulators, self-regulatory organizations (SROs) and exchanges, trade associations and selected financial press.
For Reg-Track brochure click here.